Anybody seen them yet? I got one the other day because my old ps2 skipped on CDs and DVDs. This thing is smaller than a book! It's hard to believe such powerful systems can be made in so small a package anymore.
Anybody seen them yet? I got one the other day because my old ps2 skipped on CDs and DVDs. This thing is smaller than a book! It's hard to believe such powerful systems can be made in so small a package anymore.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I've seen em, my biggest problem would be, where I don't have an entertainment system, or a tv stand, I'd end up steppin on it and breakin it, I have to put my xbox nearly behind the tv so I don't step on it, and you all know how huge they are!
they actually make vertical stands for the new PS2 that way you can stand it up beside your tv.. it take up practically no space at all.
I got my boyfriend one for Christmas.
Thanks but with the new ps3 comin out, I think I'll stick with the xbox until either the ps3 or xbox 2 come out, but thanks for the info!
Mikmo you got some big balls coming on here talking about a playstation! You know how old Shylock the Jew collected debts don't ya? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Say what????
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Looks like PS3 is coming.
PS3?
Bookmarks